Thursday, June 7, 2007

What Are Your Career Aspiration

~ the best english teacher forever? ~ ~ xD

wohahahhohoho
today it was back in English GENIAL
The teacher I was just too sweet
I may listen to almost every other day as she loved me
but today it was just great xD
Our task today in English it could be explained by the relative clause, which I did not understand but because of "who" and "whose" @ _ @
the english teacher made me turn taken and I had to confess to her that I explain it can not because I do not understand have, as in our "grammar" book explains the relative rates ..
But because they made me sooo LÜB she said: "It's all explained foolproof!"
and looked at me with full of hatred .. and I was like, "I'm just an idiot or worse,"
hach .. is not the great teacher * _ * * puke *

According to her, I'm first? an idiot and worse .. 2 a silly Russian woman with a Russian accent soo much to speak English, that it no longer is English! ö.Ö. .. 3 I can the gender (that you or he) do not differ .. 4 I have some disease, because I when writing a text now consider the text in English, not my mother tongue .. 5.einfach too stupid to learn English .. .. ö_ö Ahja and I'm kinda so aggressive or so @ _ @ but in the negative sense meant

in oral region in English I have 6 xD and writing one probably 4-5 against ...
I do not want to sign me and then some of it silly to listen to a really silly comment ..

my Supposedly they should I memorize this "who" and "whose", because it is soo like mathematical formulas that you learn by heart .. ö_Ö .. then I say stop already .. since when do you math , formula to memorize, if you need to first understand why and when to start it? ö_Ö
so it's really brain-sick

and once she said the question formation in English is like in Russian Ö___Ö .. .. wtf? since when there are Russians AUXILIARY VERBS agencies in question? ö.Ö.. and said / she is still a Russian teacher ..@_@...

0 comments:

Post a Comment