Saturday, June 2, 2007

How To Make A Boat Steering System

.

is really crazy Lately it does not feel good. is what I think of
V_V My family left over goes down the drain ... If my brother
us (me and my mother) comes to visit .. catch my mother and my brother to always argue .. and in the end it is always so that my brother goes away again V_V and says that he will never come again.
I love my mother and my brother, but at the same time I hate it.
should always choose me, who has both the right and who is not.
should I always listen to all arguments @ _ @ and just listen and gcuken how everything breaks.
Following the dispute, if my brother has left us, my mother always gets chest pain, which is very bad >__\u0026lt;.. and so I always have to take care of her .. because she says she is more allegations .. and then it starts always at the bad times to remember that we had mostly in Uzbekistan ...
Some friends I say the mother was in my fFmillie .. xD can
But I can not ... I can not stand it emotionally

I do not know what I need> _ \u0026lt;
someone help me;? _;

maybe I'll soon delete this entry

sorry for all the errors

0 comments:

Post a Comment