Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Ikusa Otome Suvia 3 Watch

brother __;

wääh; __;
have today in cleaning up I found a stapler from my brother when he was 8 years old
(the booklet is from Uzbekistan)
How I understood it, the stapler is used to write about any issues and then give it to the teacher to control .. ö_ö

As I read the entire issue, I almost cried it was so sad; __;

I present times has the online what my brother wrote 8 years. (I translate that from Russian to German)
the first theme:

My little sister (so I xD)

I really love my little sister. She is 4 years alt.Sie is like in the Kindergarten.Ihr it is dort.Sie pumelig and pretty and funny. She is so cute and she's a smart girl.

(I almost cried when I read it did ..;__;.. brudeeer ah .. V_V)

second theme:
My mother.

My mother is very nice and very very klug.Sie hübsch.Sie always buys something, something Süßes.Meine mother always helps me as homework machen.Und why I always get one in the Hefter.Sie is very lieb.Wenn Mom gets money, she always goes to the bazaar. I do with my mother always beats me at home sauber.Meine mother never yells at me and they do not like my mother Vater.Meine the work can never Morgen.Wenn mom at home, then I feel soo better than ever . When I come home from school is always at home sauber.Meine mother works in the Universität.Meine mother smokes and she drinks too nicht.Meine mother always bought us cookies and peanuts with candy. It even goes in the strong wind kaufen.Und potato when it comes from work, she goes even my little sister abholen.Ich really love my mother.

(* crying *.. and Roma now what? .. Why do you argue now as often as I do not understand it .. ?..;__;.. vv)

third Topic:
My father.

My father left us Musiker.Er to 1 year and 6 months. He smokes a viel.In one day he smokes almost 4 Schachteln.Einmal he has almost the refrigerator he zerstört.Wenn of the work, we argue, my father and my mother Mutter.Als 10 000 Sum of Aunt Wilma genohmen added, the father money on alcohol ausgegeben.Manchmal he proposes is always on the sofa mich.Vater rum.Und if we ate all and then go to sleep, gets up my father and does the food.



; __;
I find it very sad .. v__v
now I understand why my brother has beaten me earlier .. no wonder, too .. I see my father so very similar >__>..* Puke *

But brother you do not realize that you always resemble your father ?..;__;
watch on brother!

one probably is true, too .. that one is always an enemy .. v__v

my brother is not read, but it's just me ..

sorry for all the errors

0 comments:

Post a Comment