Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Nadine Jansen Decoration

sports festival xDD

jaaa .. today was sports day

I got up at 8 clock and then I went to the sports festival.

* _ *
The first discipline was shot put ... I wuhaaa lüüübe it \u0026lt;3
There, I've thrown at 5.37m * 3 *

The second discipline was Sprint ... I was sitting on a bench and have the other said that 100% fall down ... and this really happened then .. xDDD wuha I can see into the future .. höhö
In the first 2 meters I plunked down because I would always grab swing ... well then I plunked down and got the fall with my face I was held back ~___~
sau glad that my lip was not shared because of the piercing ... but this is my right side completely red and swollen and it does hurt sau> __ \u0026lt;

Here's a picture xD
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Well now I have a good excuse why I come to the theater on Saturday ... because I'm going to be J-shock .. xDD

The autograph session, the one probably ask me whether I'm fine * _ *

Well that's it

sorry for error

0 comments:

Post a Comment