Sunday, January 17, 2010

Invitation Matter In Hindi Business

Many photos

After a little while so I was quiet, gives first a lot of photos for subsequently been finished pieces.
longest lags my Revontuli, so I begin it:


Worn sees it like this:


Then I had my first knitted lace scarf and me for Gail showing:





My first purchased and entangled Wolllmeise: 100% merino superwash in Neptune. I still have a second line because of who is interested to swap with me (I would however like to have a continuous 80/20 sock yarn), so can leave a comment here.

Moreover, in this month of Lacy Baktus finished. In plain or less contrasting yarn, the structure would become more visible, but a nice cloth:





Mama I'm for a couple of hand cuffs started. When I told her before Christmas, the magic ball on Ravelry have shown and the many projects as exampleuk azu, she pointed to a photo with cuffs and said she needed something sometimes. Until Christmas I have not come to this but it is still a while winter, so she gets just a bit later:
from a remainder of my sweater (7 filamentous merino extra fine) in the pattern Humanity:





For Dad Meanwhile, Hannah and I knit the hat in a black merino Jacques Cousteau, who wanted both. The first is almost finished, then you'll have photos.

As a reward to a further well (over) / (be) the art reviews yesterday, then gabs homemade dark chocolate mousse-au-chocolat:

0 comments:

Post a Comment