Thursday, December 31, 2009

Basketball Light And Dark

Year in Review

It is pouring rain. Fortunately it out and I have today in the rain.
Schaun we even know what the old year brought knitting term:
I have a dress, a tank top and a knitted sweater.
A few pairs of socks (which I had indeed taught only in February), currently two towels, another is finished today or tomorrow.
I am in two-color knitting tried:


The next year should be all things better. And now take more or less regularly in KAL. Last therein
Fileys than Christmas



and Ampersand

emerged.
werkel Right now I have the Circle Socks (great, effective but simple patterns)


are made of striped wool and Nicholas would surely look great in colorful wool, but I'm not at the moment!

I wish you a happy new year, a beautiful ceremony and a happy new year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment