Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Annuity Deffered Formul

Why do you ask that?

Since yes on knitting together a KAL socks on running and I want to play it safe, because after that nothing slips, I was shopping yesterday. On the paper were Elastic & Strickelastik. Jac I could even drag along and so we went to the fabric gallery. There was then the following dialog box (reproduced content) instead of:

(I'm using a roller Nähelastik to the counter and I asked if this goes for knitting):
Seller 1: Yes, have we Strickelastik in the basement. Why do you ask that?

Me: Well for the knitting stockings.

Seller 1: Knee socks?

Seller 2: Well then good luck * looks doubtful *

Seller 1: Have you done something like gambling?

Me: Yes. ... I see though is not so, but I can do that

Seller 2: Well, I've also tried the times, but slipped. I thought so 2 rechts/2links, like always.

Me: No, rib extends precisely ...

Seller 2: Right, you get a little bee.

found below, and then I bought Strickelastik .. Seller 3 has sold way without comment to me ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment