Friday, November 13, 2009

Morrowind Russian To English Patch

New ...


... and not so new.

first first oldest first: I've finally photographs of my Filati knit dress. However, lack of Photographers with self-timer. Therefore, it is not that the best quality.


As you can see, it fits, but when knit dress but it is a bit short. At least at work, now complete) are also
but also a pair of socks for grandma birthday, a pair of socks for dad (the aforementioned Earl Grey) and a pair for me out of the the KAL group on Ravelry knit together in October on leaf pattern.












grandma comet-socks for a pattern by Stephanie van der Linden.

this image to Papa Earl Grey I get here somehow not linked, hence the reference to Ravelry.
and my Polly Jean



Then I knit so hard on my "Autumn" sweater. Meanwhile, yes but more winter sweater. The material is beautiful 100% merino ..


meantime, I've done more than doubled, about 30cm. This project can be seen, however, that I desperately needed new attack techniques to learn. Heading

My current project is Filey. The first sock is almost finished and the couple will be a Christmas gift.



0 comments:

Post a Comment