Friday, May 29, 2009

Sean John Unforgivable For Hot Weather?

chemical reactions

before yesterday I was sitting knitting as preparation room, as I have many had the day off for hours (which I did regularly, but I used the time sometimes to shopping, preparing experiments, etc. .., but that day I had everything already done). the reactions of my colleagues were out quite differently. my mentors the know. as my mentor my first time knitting in the preparation room looked, was only a short astonishing one "oh". my mentor was like, but you make a lot of different things, right? and yesterday, holding the other colleagues .. of "what are you doing there?" to "I once could even survive years so in the 60's, 70's, I've knit a lot" to a colleague who had to laugh every time he returns entered the room, "things look a bit antiquated! reminds me of a student summer when we were harvesters. This made two guys who have the evening to knit sweaters in hockey broadcast. an image of the gods! ".. the same colleagues were then comments on the color you want the "aha! purple, the last try! protects against pregnancy! "well .. I do not think that there is at the feet such effects, but good. Incidentally, I would be happy about the statement by the two claims. I know both, but they are still nonsensical?
to colleagues so much. at the same age looks a little different: "Oh, if I want to learn to knit, can I ask you then, yes?" Yes, sure. two offerings are of this kind.

0 comments:

Post a Comment