Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Planetary Pinball Cheat

I and U (h) rzeit ...

well ... may one day run, I am the only two hours brought, which I would now have to keep. allowed. whatever. I've got
so that the 6 Series were laid for the sport and I was so in the morning time, had the plan for hours for tomorrow.
am well, I now in the school, ne colleague greets me, I tell her then, why so late today I'm gone.
it: your mentor arrived earlier and said that you have non're here. I: no, because sports festival. them: well, he now holds your hour. I:? them: well, that has begun but before 20min. I:? * Look at the clock ...* no, but it was only the beginning 11:10 at! look
and after the third time on the clock did, then I "also understood better than ... I was an hour late. no idea why. I've seen the time, but then threw in the head an hour earlier than in reality.
are days ...
though I had planned it all so beautiful .. repetition of the racial history of man, differences between individual people and where they come .. then the so-called "great race circuits. a theme with which I am at war anyway. But good as they should halt at the end discuss about whether this classification is useful to run, experience ...
I can slap that was so embarrassing ..
I sat through an hour even in the preparation room and waited, it's over. such as on hot coals.
my mentor just said "oh, are worse things ... yes sure ... yet.
conclusion: some come to summer time later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment