Saturday, December 6, 2008

Tobradex For Cold Sore

second Advent Saturday in the not quite so mad Weihanachtswahnsinn

I will never never give someone the order of the Twilight series have to explain (and that Twilight the English title of "Bis (s) on the morning is * headdesk *). I have a feeling that I had done nothing else all day at work. (Like really the last weeks) I like the first book, I stand by. And I hate the last one because it is simply bad. But what is slow me completely refrain from writer and this book can be unbearable hype that is now held. Why does something always so degenerate? Eventually, they of what they once did only kill annoying ... -_-

The customers were either very sweet or very rude. (One of many variations: "Where do they have music books?" "Good day, we have the second floor" "And where there?" * * Unfriendly anschnautz; get a reply. turn around and leave without a "thank you and goodbye").

Only one customer was really tiring.
Points to the series of books by an author. "How is it, have you read that?"
Me: "No, I'm sorry. But I have read other series by the author of "He
." Yes, I've also read. Is because the "do * back on the series, which I did not just read
* Me:" just like the others? As I said, I have not read "
He lets me. five minutes away to work and then return.
"Maybe you can even recommend me something?"
Me: "Yes, like what they read like that?"
He points to another book: "That, you read that "
Me:" I have read some of it, "he
." And, they do not like "I
:" Yes, it just takes time to develop the book itself, so I first stopped, but I will definitely read "He
." Yes? I've read in a train. Then perhaps you can recommend me anything, you have apparently not the same taste as me, "
Me: * WTF ????*" That must now decide whether you want I recommend you something. "

He then lowered to allow themselves to recommend something that has my proposal (Carol Berg's Tor of transformation "), but not seen, but pretty much everything I have said critical comments in order to then come to the conclusion that I probably do not be the same way as he read fantasy of swishing and departed thence.
And Honestly, I am sure that with what he has said what he likes, the Carol Berg would have been perfect for him, if it had once condescended to listen to me .


The other lady in the morning was also great. Can I recommend books, and then pulls out a pad and pen to write down the title, only to "Look up at Amazon" home. Well let great to recommend in the book store and order from Amazon ... -_-

0 comments:

Post a Comment