Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Renderers - Monsters And Miasma Mediafire

Can someone tell me ...

... why you if you at night with the train home runs while reading a book, always chat up men? A book in his hand seems to magically attract idiots? Why not look for the one of the rigged Tussen, with cleavage down to the navel and mini skirt, which are by the time the move ... -_-


way, I realized that it is stupid to vergucken to-night at the suburban trains. I was invited by a friend and I have written to me that is 1:23 for the penultimate track. It was 1:43, so I then end up with a half hour at a train station somewhere in no man's land and I have sat was a little queasy. Not to say that I train on my connection then had to wait another 35 minutes. -_-So I only came home at 3:00, although I had worked all day and was just dead tired ... The next time I would sooner cancel the tents, even when the evening is so nice ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment