Sunday, May 23, 2010

Horny Brasilian Thin Women Trailer

blog break vs. Knitting break

so nothing happened for 2 months, but that was more likely to have further tests, etc. The yarn is, so here an update, even if the projects are ready for some time.

first Finished pictures of the socks from the last entry:

March Mystery Socks the SKA group (Belle Vitini knitted with yarns Super Uni in the color of grass and 2.5 mm needles)

March Mystery Socks Socks the Solid Group (Tea and Scandal Socks, knitted with yarns Super Uni in the color of sun and 3mm needles)

the socks from the March KAL Together with Knitting (Spring theme pattern): The pattern is Sacre du Printemps, they are knitted wool socks with needles of Gründl (from Nicholas package) and 3 mm.


second Not mentioned completed projects:

birthday socks for mom (pattern: Paraphernalia, knitted with yarns Super Active in gray and 3mm needles)

A stole from my first Magic ball. Simultaneously the first project with dropped stitches. I had have always been afraid to drop the wrong mesh, but it is quite easy:) I have not worn the stole, she is very very long now .. over 2m. Magic Ball Schoppel in color Fuchsienbeet & 5mm needles, the pattern is One Skein - A Stole.

That is her folded out;) I find the effect of the colors are so beautiful already.
from the rest of my Wollmeise superwash 100% merino in the color of Neptune, I have a needled Cowl: The pattern is

Abstract Leaves Cowl, I have 4 needles used.
The second image shows the great splendor of the wool better


third Commenced Projects - Current Wip's: First

the oldest Wip:
My Tschamelljon.


Now I am much further, I've finished the second half of the body, sewn to the first turn, sewn and stuffed tail, the legs are finished and only need to be stuffed and sewn together.
The reason that there is always a work in progress lying around here, is that I have left for the pipe cleaner with my parents who come to form the legs, etc. with the body.
for the animals gabs a lot of new techniques for me to try, but using video and the instructions worked all good:)

then two more in May Mystery Socks:

My favorite from the group Solid Socks:
Meanwhile, I've done a complete sock. The pattern of this world! And looks more complicated than it is.

knit with the Olympics by the HWF in grass green and 3mm needles. The wool suits me more than that of Supergarne.com. I prefer knitting relatively strong and therefore needs to take patterns for 64-mesh 3mm needles. With the needle size I get in super yarns but sometimes not really hard mesh. This is only 2.5 mm needles .. and then you have just fit the pattern again;)

Mystery Socks by Cookie A. from the SKA group:


I know, grumble at NEM free sample is not necessarily appropriate. But really I do not enjoy that and by the 2nd Sock I'll probably have to force myself to get ready. You have to constantly
stringy, only 2 stitches. The pattern is not complicated .. but for me just not really true.
Knitted with 2.5 mm needles and yarns Super Uni purple in fashion.

for breaks in which I had knitted socks finished the Mystery As for the current Clues, I needed something too. And since Stashabbau was announced, I looked for a design for which I can use up the black 4ply Merino wool from the HWF. I found the Plain and simple sweaters. This is the right one for evenings when football is running or otherwise a good film, because you can also knit stockinette times and do not watch it. A recent photograph not
:

In the original, the pattern no waist, I have a proposal for a project on Ravelry installed. Meanwhile, I'm already at the increases for the upper body.

And then I also started something else. Something quite new.
spiders!
As a small reward for the trials I have got a starter kit ordered from the wool of sheep. A simple medium heavy hand spindle with 3 Kammzugproben from Eider wool, wool and merino. Which are now all spinning and sometimes twisted. Meanwhile, I spun the first colorful Merinokammzug more than half.
It is not as difficult as thought and makes a lot of fun!
Here are photos from the Beginning:
Eider wool (right) and wool on the spindle

I have both then twisted together. The result was then that wool:


There are only about 60g and I have to wash it more exciting, and then determine the run length. I think I'll be a little Amigurimi sheep, etc. to knit. Current

About a colorful tops: Will I have it in the RAK (random act of kindness) Europe group of nettischaf. It is hand colored.

twisting I'd like to have to be spun with the royal blue Wensleydale (below). And then I need a matching pattern for wool.


That must have been it is for now. Indeed sufficient for now: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment