Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Has White Bread More Gluten Than Brown?

autumn


Outside it's pouring with rain, inside there is all the more cozy. That's the beauty of autumn that you can snuggle inside and outside the rain splashes. Fortunately, I did actually break:) But of course I have some things that are to be done .. each Day a little bit of this ..
Some new things I must still show that have now been completed: First, my first

Baktus from the sock yarn that I bought at Lidl


Then there of course, new socks:

Simply Devine Socks for Mom

Nutkins for me

Calendulas and that the September KAL socks are knit together the Ravelry Group created:

Today, then Earl Grey socks finished, only the abil , the more I have to sew. The snow star tank top is finished so far, with the fit I'm not quite happy and I'm going safely for a half times more pure. Well, perhaps there a way to change the still, then there vll photos of the model;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment