Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Cherry Eye Operation Cost

eriassa_strickt @ 2009-06-23T11: 01:00


The Dragon Rider Socks are done for several days and fit! I had some anxiety after the first couple;). The yarn eats quite a lot of patterns, but I find it nice though.

Then I started socks Barcelona, the pause, I think, for now. The pattern of skin not go so real and so shift the pattern repeats Sometimes what looks great too, of course, non - otherwise, the pattern is already beautiful.

Hm, then I seek her for a moment still pretty short-sleeved sweater pattern for NEN or with short sleeves, to see the times.

Well what socks I'll start because if the others I no longer go ahead and unravel again? I had since a few that are knitted to wait on it * g *

We'll see if just a little update.

0 comments:

Post a Comment