Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Breakthrough Bleeding More Likely To Get Pregnant

pandora_io @ 2009-03-25T23: 49:00

It was so again on Saturday and again came the usual customers .... My personal highlight:

I'm on a different floor, because I got there to deliver books. And of course catch me there from a customer. I listen to his question, bibliography, the title to ensure that they are also in this department and then to turn myself to the customer and say
"One moment please. I am not asking the department, so I have just a colleague, where the books are currently being "rolled
Since he clearly unnerved and with the eyes. As I thought so my part. I have no sympathy for bad behavior, especially not when I use a customer very polite and friendly.
I ask the colleague who comes to meet me at the moment: "Hey, where did ye are these books? "
She shows me the place and the customer on one of the pyramids. As he says very contemptuously in my direction:
"Hach, at least one person familiar! If one also, finally, the books are discussed in the mirror! "

Even after 7 years in the job still rankles me something. Because it is so unfair. I know my own floor extremely well. I know what we have in stock and what does not and where it is. I can directly assign hundreds of titles. Only it is not easy to create, and indeed for anyone, all departments of a three-story Large-area bookstore know equally well. And that has nothing to do with lack of competence, but with a rapidly changing assortment. The man had to wait because of me not a second longer because I got help directly. So he had no reason to be angry. He just needed someone to whom he could pimp his ego. And for that I'm actually too bad.

other hand, I had to smile despite the anger inside but still. Because he made for so terrible was when he reads the mirror. As the cultural magazine would be such. * Lol *

Frankly I do not even allow my student salary a subscription to the Süddeutsche Zeitung, which would be far more important in my job. Money for the mirror I will not spend on security.

0 comments:

Post a Comment