Thursday, September 11, 2008

Will Dentists Call Social Services

stranger, are you coming to the elderberry harvest ...

then bring with patience, humor and a 7-officially certified identification. Because otherwise it's how could I learn today, not really. In a country where deference to authority, Duckmäusertum and a meticulous observance of laws (whether you know them or know only believe) it were still part of the lived historical legacy include the simple act of elder-harvesting device to a province-Posse , is second to none.

It comes over me, almost every year in mid-September, an incredible collection drive. The woman in the stone age could live out this time or place. This - almost innate urge collective - had the pleasant side effect that the family was already at that time to enjoy full-fledged Ökokost.
The round woman of today is not this collective urge got rid of, she lives only year-to-date and socially responsible. Comes over me - as I said - always the onset of autumn the urge plundering gathering to pass through forest and field.
My current foray took me into luxuriant elder Planatagen, which grew around innocently in the area. Knowledge
No. 1 this evening: Apparently the sight of a woman alone at the forest edge, which struck with a scissor box, quite a sensation in and around Sprockhövel.
For I must consider myself lucky, for at least 2 near-end collisions responsible to draw. The drivers were so blown away by my serpentine movements around the Hollerbusch that they had to lie down spontaneous braking. The following drivers did their enthusiasm over the sudden way Fahrtentschleunigung loud air and I could enrich my vocabulary is a wonderful concept. What exactly is a "Kackbratze", is still not clear to me. But probably this droll little creature holds in elderberry bushes on ...

But that's not all. For with a gentle purr of the engine local alls rolled in Daimler approach. This subspecies of homo bürocraticus "keep his bele its environment (e) lead and I was in this case suitable object of his small legal lecture on" The Looting of elderberry bushes - the pilfering of modern times ".
has certainly displease him that I have by no means given the wide-eyed astonished student. You can bring people from the wonderful concept if they are simply ignored and with the proceeds of what you are doing. When the tide ebbed
speech to an estimated 15 minutes, I took my now well-bucket filled with elderberry, wished him a nice day and got into my trusty green Oskar.
The sight of this elderly gentleman and goggle-eyed karpfenmündchen sinking, disappeared on the road in my rear view mirror sweetens me even now, unfortunately, plenty of hours later, the knäppliche juice yield. Whether elder berries that were so insulted just not that juicy? Here is the science research must continue - that's less dangerous. Black elderberries are at least as interresting as black holes. - And much more predictable.
For the common elderberry is quite limited in your behavioral repertoire - except the casual Dangeln the road are their other outbursts largely foreign.

Now a scarce liter elderberry juice spilling into the bottle and this raises the question: this is now elderberry liqueur, elderflower jelly, or it just stays as it is. Or I dye so that the other 5% clean my kitchen elder battered blue ... ?
Or I dedicate myself now stolen the apples? This fruit is me as a double-X-bearer even on purely Old Testament grounds closer ...
Or I get now as a modern woman but still a balancing act out of Old Testament juice to completely modern toxic red colored Jell-O, which are also touched yet to ???...
The jelly is the way for the well-known wonderfully decadent medieval society. Under "gnihilistischen" point is the Jell-O by the way just fine. Fighting men need solid food!


0 comments:

Post a Comment