Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Can You Go To Uni At 17

wuhuuu> 0

jaaaaaaa ..* cough *

summer !!!!!!?... SUMMER (?) VACATION? Ö.ö
it rains all the time and it is no wonder that many people are now totally depressed ö___ö

I SUN wants to, although not such a SUN man am .. but I want to die; __;
I miss that sun rays, which have a blind and brown> 3 \u0026lt;
I miss the birds which are so loud rumsingen> _ \u0026lt;
I miss the scent of flowers ;___;

this is soo sad, 3, and soon I will have
BurzelTag> __ \u0026lt;
and whom I owe so a bad weather? na man of course! ö.Ö.. or are there but the Außererdische? @ _ @

well I am looking forward to sometimes einwenig> _ \u0026lt;
final soon I get my contact lenses * _ * \u0026lt;3
and my sea state has been getting worse again .. now I have already -2 ö.Ö.. Last year I had -1 xDDD ... according to the Optekerin, it may be that my sea state is worse again, because the institutions to grow to 23 to the age I will be damned ;___;... soon blind >___\u0026lt;
.. anyway but it was such a nice feeling when I had the contact lenses to__@.. I could see everything so clear to see .. I had to laugh then with joy: D I'll get

soon a Braces \u0026lt;3
I need it very urgently, because otherwise I get strong jaw damage, 3,
I hope that our health insurance paid for the round ;__;.. if not, then it stupid

Ahja today I have my testimony * _ *.. average 2.6 * o *.. naja bad, but anyway .. I am very happy that I'm in the 11 class \u0026lt;3. and was at my MSA average 2.25 \u0026lt;3 * *... ö in German, I've got a 3! ? *_*.. Crass or .. I was soo happy: D

soo sorry for all the mistakes
please comment me; D

0 comments:

Post a Comment