Friday, May 25, 2007

Single Seat Dune Buggy

Aural Vampire Ayabie

jaaaaa on 19.5 ... it was so far .. ayabie Group * __ *

jedet I will not detail exactly tell from the Konzi and autograph session .. I will now only complaints * * bleating and thank !

complaint: all j-rock fans will grow up ..!

but it was pure horror on Ayabie! This Schubserei and shoving this ..>___\u0026lt;.. what's this all about?

then during the konzerstes try, all the people who are in the second and first row, to beat up just so to get into the first row Ö__Ö .. which is full inhuman! and then complain that even when given the says or the right beat is even more sick >__\u0026lt;... that!
And Aoi was almost torn to pieces! ..>__\u0026lt;.. .. Damn he is a man, as we believe it he is made of steel and has no feelings .. (that sounds stupid .. but at what should ever xD)
If I were one of Ayabie I would never want to return to Berlin / Germany back!

I want to thank the girl remained seated when everyone stood up, ".... because "intake and this Scheme *** fans have .. then this girl, and even threatened to abuse this and the dissolved! ö_Ö me .. it was soo embarrassing and I also feel guilty that I got up, but my ass is asleep and did ;_;.. much it hurts me very tired! v__v .. thank you Kai and all the other ..>_\u0026lt;.. their respects to the only sensible were

Thank

I hope others have learned something from it!

otherwise I just hope the ayabie come back, and that this Scheme *** fans stay at home!

soo to calm me down .. I watch is a great vid ... the music * _ *

all and sorry for the error .. I am bad in German V_V

0 comments:

Post a Comment